Thursday, February 3, 2011

So I sort of fail...

As I got all of my clothing out for a 30 for 30, took pictures, etc... I can not figure out what to WEAR. It is supposed to be easier, right??

Well it would be if it was a bit warmer and if I wasn't in the middle of a huge snow storm. So, I'll get some pictures posted soon. Like, this weekend. I swear.. (No, really..) But I don't know how I'll be able to stick to the 30 for 30. My wardrobe is not conducive to the cold, which is sad because I have lived in the same place for 22 yrs and the winters are awful.

I will also warn you I do have some faux-Uggs. Now, I only wear these on the awful days because I got teased for my man-boots. This campus is NOT friendly to nicely adorn feet (I almost face-planted TWICE today on my way to class...). So I'll give it a shot. I don't promise much. Oh and yesterday I stayed in jama's all day... Yea, snow day, I showed you.

4 comments:

  1. i'm struggling to come up with outfits too! but we can do it. good luck braving the cold!!

    www.yogaandpencilskirts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really struggle to put together outfits too, thats why I signed up to this season's 30x30. I need to teach myself that I have to work with what I've got (and hopefully figure out what i ought to buy once its over). Its difficult to keep warm and look good at the same time. Roll on summer!
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the 30 for 30. I think the extra layers for the super cold days don't count, especially those thick overcoats...it's just very necessary. But try to keep going! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you conquer the dressing-block soon! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete